Originally an old machine shop dating back to the 1920’s, the Barbara Dalrymple designed Performance Works opened at 1218 Cartwright Street on Granville Island in 1992 with a mandate to provide the arts community with a permanent rehearsal and performance venue. Owned by CMHC – Granville Island, and managed by the Granville Island Cultural Society, Performance Works is now a multifunctional, flexible black box theatre space fully booked year round with some of Vancouver’s most exciting performance events and productions.
- Dining-Capacity: 240
- Reception-Capacity: 400 empty room
- Price: See website here
- Rental Hours: Anytime
- Cutoff Time: No alcohol past 12:30am, all guests leave at 1am, clean up until anytime.
- Availability Days: 7 days a week
- Kitchen: Prep Kitchen
- Additional/Updates: 240 chairs available to rent
- Performance Works Caterers