We're looking for qualified applicants in Sales, Kitchen (Sous Chef, Chef On-Site and Line Cooks) as well as Logistics.
Contact email@example.com to learn more!
Savoury Chef Foods is a leader in the Vancouver catering market. But more than that, Savoury Chef foods is a great company to work for.
We’ll challenge you in ways you never thought possible and give you the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment that recognizes talent and rewards hard work.
Please fill out the form below!
Featured Job Postings
Assistant Logistics Manager
As the Assistant Logistics Manager you will work closely with the Logistics Manager ensuring perfect executions of everyday tasks related to corporate deliveries, events and Facility.
This position will require the candidate to typically work from 6am – 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Creating an ambassador out of each delivery driver, and their interactions with our customers and stakeholders
- Training new team members
- Working with the Logistics Manager on implementing new systems
- Ensuring open communication between team members throughout the day
- Filling in during the Logistics Manager’s absence
- Troubleshooting, and assisting team members with clarity when required
- Ensuring attendance at town hall meetings, and team meetings when necessary
- Daily Packing of orders – with accuracy and attention to care and quality
- Assisting with deliveries as needed
- Inventory management & upkeep of all items required for catering orders
- Ensuring that liquor leaving facility and returning is accurately accounted for, and locked up immediately
- Cleanliness and organization of all shelves for packing spaces
- Daily allocation of cleaning duties
- Uniforms for all team members must be clearly communicated and enforced to our company standards
- Ensuring that delivery vehicle standards are always enforced (cleanliness, maintenance, appropriate parking, key organization)
- Always practice company culture
- Protect assets of the property
- Maintain professional appearance and behaviour when in contact with guests and associates
- Follow policies and procedures in training manuals and associate handbook
- Always remember we are in a partnership with our guests, fellow associates and owners to provide quality service and profitability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Corporate Sales Specialist
Savoury Chef Foods
Since its inception, Savoury Chef Foods has carved out a niche as Vancouver’s premier catering and event coordinators by espousing a philosophy that every client deserves professional, knowledgeable staff; unparalleled service from planning through execution; and cuisine that not only incorporates but celebrates the very best fresh, local and seasonal ingredients.
With a full-time staff of nearly 40 and a 10,000-sq. ft. commercial facility and production hub in Vancouver’s Strathcona neighbourhood, thousands of well-fed, satisfied guests and repeat clients keep coming back for more.
We are currently recruiting for a driven sales individual to join our team as a Sales Specialist. This opportunity will focus on delivering outstanding guest service and increasing financial profitability.
You are a focused, growth oriented individual with a can-do attitude. Your strong communication skills allow you to build solid relationships and your guest service skills allow you to close opportunities. You are driven to deliver a WOW product to our guests and continuously strive to exceed expectations. You are self-motivated and enjoy prospecting to build a strong network. Your experience and knowledge within the catering and event sales market make you an ideal candidate for this position.
We are an enthusiastic, driven and seasoned team that takes pride in what we do. We work hard and value a team approach to provide the best guest service. We not only create memories for our guests, but for our employees too, and have fun at various team building activities throughout the year.
- Creating excellent guest and client relationship through attention to detail; follow through with a personalized touch, empathy for customer perceptions and needs and responds in a timely manner.
- Ensure specifications and requests of each catering event are communicated and executed down the channel effectively.
- Ensure each catering function is well planned and prepared, successfully carried-out and financially sound.
- Manage relationships with existing and lost business accounts, to meet/exceed revenue goals and expand the Savoury’s client base through various mediums.
- Bringing in new business leads and assisting team in landing new accounts.
- Identify business trends that can improve the company’s performance.
The successful candidate will be a committed, results-driven professional that has the ability to build strong relationships and can deliver on goals through skilled negotiations with new clients. This position will require the candidate to work independently and within a team environment and will be a strong communicator.
- Minimum two (2) years of successful catering sales, banquet, or food and beverage experience in a Hospitality organization of comparable size with a proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- A proven track record of excellent organizational skills and time management with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure work environment is essential for this position.
- “Serving It Right” Certificate required.
- Experience in developing sales strategy and achieving goals.
- Excellent oral & written business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Skills – Demonstrated ability with regard to computer skills, proficiency with email, internet and CRM applications.Experience using catering software programs is an asset.
- Must have the flexibility to incorporate travel, and some evening and weekend work into their lifestyle; must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Passionate about catering and hospitality
- Highly energetic, independent, motivated, positive individual that owns and drives their success
- Proactive, outgoing and adaptable in an ever changing environment with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and manage time under pressure.
- Remuneration based on experience
- Shared benefits package after 3 months consecutive employment
- Daily staff meal
- Fun team and positive work environment
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Thank you in advance to all those who apply, but only those qualified will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Senior Culinary Team Members
- Senior Event Sales
- Event Managers
- Serving Staff
- Day-Time Prep Cooks
- Part-Time – Daytime Delivery Drivers
- Full Time Steward