Savoury Chef is a fully approved and liquor licensed catering company. We are permitted to purchase, sell, transport and take care of all of your beverages and bar requirements on site.

Please contact us with any questions and up to date packages.

Please Note: If you wish to purchase your own alcoholic beverages for your event, you must obtain your own special occasion license. Savoury Chef cannot extend it’s liquor license for your own use. However, our bartenders/servers must still be hired to serve the alcohol at your event.”

The following information is to help a host obtain a Special Occasion License so that they may serve alcohol at a private or public event.

All special occasion licence applications can be obtained from a Government BC Liquor Store at the customer support desk.

Please review the official policy manual for any exemptions or special instructions for events over 500 guests, selling alcohol, or public events (outside of private/family events).

Official Policy Manual for Obtaining a Special Occasion License in British Columbia.

Regarding Private / Family Events – As the host you do not need to obtain a Serving It Right License. Please check section 6.0 of the Policy Manual Above.