PAL Studio Theatre is a fully equipped, 2000 square foot black-box theatre that seats up to 150
people. Plenty of natural light is provided by a beautiful wall of windows that faces Vancouver’s
famed Stanley Park and Coal Harbour marina.
Sprung dance floors, and support from our professional technicians and an impressive sound
system make PAL studio theatre a great rental venue for a party or concert. Musicians will the
beautiful 6-foot Yamaha C-3 grand piano available onsite.
The theatre is located on the top floor of an eight-story building at the foot of Georgia Street,
built in 2006. It enjoys a private reception area complete with a kitchen, large dressing room,
and restroom facilities. Just outside of the reception area is a large outdoor patio. This
professionally designed garden patio with views of the Burrard Inlet and the North Shore
mountains is the perfect rental space for cocktail parties, corporate events or wedding
● 150 guests, reception style
● 120 guests, seated
● You are permitted to serve alcohol at your event with a special event license.
● The kitchen countertop opens to the reception area, providing an ideal place to serve
● PAL Studio Theatre can provide a bar staff for your event. Please contact us for details.
Rental clients are required to provide a copy of a standard $2 million certificate of
insurance naming PAL Vancouver and PAL Studio Theatre as the additional insured
If alcohol is being served, liquor liability insurance is also required.
● The PAL Studio Theatre kitchen has the perfect open-concept arrangement for serving
food and drinks to the reception area. It is complete with a fridge, stove, sink,
microwave, dishwasher, and plenty of counter space.
● Modern clean restrooms are easily accessible from the reception. The women’s
restroom has three (3) stalls; the men’s restroom has one (1) stall and two (2) urinals.
There is also a small private washroom inside the private dressing room.
● Included in your rental fee, this large, bright workspace is accessible from either the
reception area (making it perfect for caterers) or from the theatre (making it perfect for
the bride’s dramatic entrance.)
● There are eight (8) well-lit prep stations in the dressing room, including dressing curtain
dividers and two (2) wardrobe racks.
● The dressing room has four (4) sinks, a fridge, a private restroom, and plenty of storage
The theatre is easily accessible by BC transit with bus stops on West Georgia just three
minutes away. If you are driving, there is street metered parking and many pay parking
lots close by.