View a Full 3d Walkthrough of Studio 700 w/ Balcony here:
Features * large green room, plus private washroom
* lockable storage closet
* 3 large skylights
* Romeo & Juliet balcony overlooking the CBC/Radio Canada Plaza
1. 12′ x 16′ stage (16″ high) in the northwest corner of Studio 700
2. basic lighting for this stage & dimmer board
3. 12′ 3″ lighting grid (106 kb)
4. 140 folding chairs (community user responsible for setting up and striking)
5. three six-foot folding tables
6. private single washroom, makeup room and green room (note: additional washrooms for an audience are located one floor down on P Floor, via Atrium elevator and stairs)
7. air conditioning, heat and power
8. handicap access (available to lobby, studio and washrooms)
9. locking closet in the east lobby of studio
10. stage door entering east lobby
Studio 700 and the Outdoor Stage are available to rent, free of charge, 5 days per month, to Vancouver-based registered charities, societies and other non-profit organizations with a cultural or artistic mandate.
These spaces can be booked either together or separately for a maximum of 5 days in a row. Our goal is to attract a diverse array of cultural and artistic organizations, and as such we may limit the number of occasions per year.
For Studio 700, non-profit community users can charge the general public an admission fee and require tickets to be shown in order to obtain admittance to their event. Maximum capacity for Studio 700 is 150 people.
CBC/Radio-Canada Vancouver can restrict events if the type, nature or form of the event is in direct conflict with our operations, ie. content, subject matter, noise, vibration, public interest, etc.