The Pendulum Gallery was created under the City of Vancouver’s amenity bonus program as a legacy to enhance the experience of living and working in the downtown core. Opened in 1986, the light infused seven story soaring glass-covered atrium hall is a dramatic setting for art exhibitions. The atrium also offers the Cafe Ami, a popular eating-place with a relaxed seating area.
- Dining-Capacity: Ask Venue
- Reception-Capacity: 300
- Price: $1500/event for corporate (only open until 10pm)
- Rental Hours: Only evenings 6-9pm
- Cutoff Time: 9pm
- Availability Days: Depends on programming
- Kitchen: No
- Additional/Updates: No rentals, they don't do events often. They have a restaurant and do most catering through there.
- Pendulum Gallery Caterers