To our valued clients:
We take the safety and health of our clients and staff very seriously. To that end, we wanted to share with you that Savoury Chef Foods has taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of clients and employees in response to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. With all of us working together, we can help slow the spread of this virus and stay safe and healthy.
The way we work:
As a catering company Savoury Chef operates in a closed and controlled setting, allowing us to employ the highest safety standards. Our ingredients come directly from reputable suppliers and are never exposed to the public the way they are in grocery stores. The few who come into contact with ingredients are trained employees who are required to follow strict food safety protocols.
What we are doing:
- Closely monitoring the outbreak situation and following guidance from the Chief Public Health Officer and local health authorities.
- Daily check in with essential staff on site to ensure no one is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or feeling unwell.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas, work surfaces and equipment in our commercial kitchen and facility.
- Maintaining our already strict food safe measures, including strict hand washing procedures along with wearing gloves and head coverings in all food prep areas.
- Delivery trucks sanitized daily.
- Delivery drivers practising increased hand sanitizing measures throughout the day and when entering and leaving buildings.
- Offering separately packaged meals for those clients who request it.
- Providing hand sanitizer at our front desk for guests to our workplace.
Lastly we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home. Protect yourself and your communities from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19. Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy.
Also, don’t forget to support your local businesses when you can. This is a tough time for all.
If you require more information or have any questions about our cancellation policies, please call our office at 604.357.7118
Wishing you good health.
Anna Wallner, President and Co-owner of Savoury Chef foods
and the Savoury Chef team