The building was designed in 1996 with Nick Milkovich Architects. The concrete and glass structure houses units for artists that combine living and work space. The focal point of the project is the central skylit gallery that is used as part of the sets for ABC’s “V” series as well as NBC’s “facing Kate series airing this summer.
You can host your next event in Arthur Erickson’s unique Waterfall Building located minutes from Granville Island.
The possibilities are limitless!
– Over 3000 Square Feet of open plan space. And twice that area in outdoor courtyard area.
– Can accommodate any function type up to 250 guests
– Complete catering available
– Unique convention and presentation capabilities
Contact them for information about “Christmas at the Waterfall”. Limited space, some dates still available.
– Corporate Functions
– Product and media launches
– Art Istallations
– Fashion Shows
– Office Parties