Originally constructed between 1903-1905 as an estate home for Alfred St. George Hamersley Vancouver’s first City Solicitor. Converted to North Vancouver’s first Municipal Hospital in 1910 it was returned to residential use in 1927. In the 1960’s the building was renamed Emerald Park Lodge because it sits adjacent to the newly refurbished Emerald Park. In 1977 The City of North Vancouver designated this substantial three storey building as ‘Heritage’ to recognize its distinguished history.
Hamersley House Restored
Shelly and Derek Porter acquired the Property in April 2002 and have spent countless hours restoring Hamersley House to its original splendor. Outfitting the original estate house with turn of the century furniture and decor. The venue is available for limited dates for Weddings, Events and Meetings.