“Now this is a cool place!” That’s the usual comment of first-time visitors to our Taproom. They may wander in when exploring Granville Island. They may come down with friends to try a Limited Release beer that’s only available at our brewery. Or they may come for a reunion, meeting, special event or corporate event. But once they’re here, they sit back and relish the relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
What’s not to like? The forty-foot ceilings with exposed wooden beams create a distinctive environment. Our pilot brewery is in full view next door, through floor-to-ceiling windows. And our beer is… well…what made us famous.
You should view the room to decide if you have enough space to dance or have a band.
- There is a stereo system and hand held microphone, iPod connection cable is recommend to play your own selections
- The room is available only from 6pm – 12pm set up is 5pm-6pm
- Capacity is 90 and includes any staff working
- Beer must be purchased from GIB.
- We don’t offer food service, so you may need to arrange catering. Our favorite is Savoury Chef email@example.com
- Tables and chairs will be as you see them during the day. You can view the room anytime, just ask the bar staff for a peek into the kitchen (gas range, convection oven, microwave, no tableware provided)
- No storage is available and any items left overnight must be removed by 11am the following day
- Bookings into the following calendar year are not accepted until December