“Now this is a cool place!” That’s the usual comment of first-time visitors to our Taproom. They may wander in when exploring Granville Island. They may come down with friends to try a Limited Release beer that’s only available at our brewery. Or they may come for a reunion, meeting, special event or corporate event. But once they’re here, they sit back and relish the relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
You should view the room to decide if you have enough space to dance or
have a band
• There is a stereo system and hand held microphone, iPod connection cable
is recommend to play your own selections
• The room is available only from 6pm – 12pm set up is 5pm-6pm
• Capacity is 83 and includes any staff working
• Beer must be purchased from GIB.
• We don’t offer food service, so you may need to arrange catering. Our
favorite is Savoury Chef firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tables and chairs will be as you see them during the day. You can view the
room anytime, just ask the bar staff for a peek into the kitchen (gas range,
convection oven, microwave, no tableware provided)
• No storage is available and any items left overnight must be removed by
11am the following day
• Bookings into the following calendar year are not accepted until December