Savoury Chef Foods is committed to being a responsible member of the community.
We believe we have a responsibility to do what is right, not only for our business but for the community in which we serve. Our actions demonstrate our values.
If your organization is interested in receiving support from Savoury Chef Foods, please read the criteria and instructions below.
Our Philanthropic Focus
At Savoury Chef Foods, we support organizations that serve the following causes:
- Hunger / Food: We support organizations that work toward ending hunger in Vancouver, in addition to organizations that promote nutrition, organic food and childhood education.
- Children’s Issues: We support local opportunities that improve and promote quality of life for disadvantaged children. In addition, we support opportunities to build self-esteem and life skills.
- Environment: We support local opportunities working toward the preservation and protection of the environment.
Secondarily, on a limited basis, we will support organizations that focus on:
- The Arts: We support organizations that promote music, theatre, visual, performing and culinary art in Vancouver.
- Health issues: We support organizations that address health issues affecting our employees and community at large.
Types of Support
- Project/Event Support: Savoury Chef Foods provides support for projects, fundraisers and charitable events through in-kind donations, table sponsorship and silent/live auction donations.
- Gift Certificates: Savoury Chef Foods provides donations of gift certificates.
- To request a donation, you must submit letter of request at least 8 weeks prior to event or project. Last minute donations will not be considered. Please allow 3 weeks for notification.